Eden Champaign continues to break the barrier for accessible housing with services.
Our newest property, just blocks from the University of Illinois in downtown Champaign, offers the finest accommodations, in a 100% ADA - accessible environment that promotes privacy, independence and dignity while providing the security of 24-hour wellness staff.
- Concierge services and transportation coordination
- Licensed staff available 24 hours a day for scheduled and/or unscheduled needs.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Social, educational, and life-skills programs for residents and families
- Medication management
- Professional maintenance of building and grounds
- 100% ADA accessible apartments with:
- Roll-in showers with faux granite tile on the floor and walls
- Shaker styled kitchen cabinetry featuring 15 cu. ft. refrigerators and microwave
- 6” wide wood styled plank resilient flooring and designer window coverings
- Super high-speed internet available and cable TV hook ups in every room
- Emergency call response system in each apartment and throughout the building
- Various social, living room and common areas
- Movie theater, community conference room, Activity Center and resident Learning Kitchen
- Cyber Center and Wellness Center
- State-of-the-art fire safety systems and security systems
- Click here to view the Activity Calendar.
Eden Champaign is located in the heart of downtown Champaign. It is situated adjacent to West Side Park which annually hosts the Taste of Champaign (draws thousands), a summer concert series and boasts several monuments, statues and plaques that commemorate President Abraham Lincoln.
If a lazy afternoon at the park is not in the cards, we are blocks from the Champaign Public Library which was recently named one of the top public libraries in the nation. Dozens of restaurants, cafes and retail outlets are at your fingertips as well as the Art Theater, Champaign County Historical Museum and Springer Cultural Center which offers cultural, recreational and educational programs for all ages as well as workshops, lectures, exhibits and performances.
The culture, services and attractions is matched by the access to public transportation. Eden is nestled a half mile away from the Amtrak Station and just feet from the Silver and Orange Bus stops which provides access to the corners of Champaign/Urbana. The University of Illinois is accessible by public transit in 20 minutes.
Sitting at the intersection of Church and State offers access to religious institutions, the Hays Recreational Center and health care providers Christie Clinic, Presence Covenant Medical Center, Carle Clinic and Carle Foundation Hospital. The Virginia Theater, located across the street, has been a landmark in Champaign since 1921 hosting legendary performers such as Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, Red Skelton, Will Rogers, W.C. Fields and the Marx Brothers. Roger Ebert's Film Festival (Ebertfest), held at the Virginia each spring, celebrates films that haven't received the recognition they deserved during their orgiinal runs.
Each apartment is 100% ADA accessible featuring roll-in showers, granite style tile, shaker style cabinetry and a wood style plank flooring along with designer window coverings. At Eden, our spacious apartments welcome you with new finishes and views of West Side Park and downtown.
The driving force behind Eden is to improve the quality of your life. Eden is a social community. By living alongside your peers in vibrant and active neighborhoods, it is hard not to call “Eden” home.