Our standard services include:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (“ADL”) including stand-by assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, ambulation, transfer, toileting;
- Meals: Eden shall provide three meals per day, or two meals per day (noon and evening meals). Meals will offer a low sodium and/or low sugar alternative. Eden shall make available beverages, including coffee, fruit juice and snack foods;
- Laundry Service: Laundry service shall be provided if requested. Laundry service does not include dry cleaning services. Eden shall provide laundry detergent and the use of at least one accessible washer and dryer on a “first come, first serve” basis at no cost;
- Housekeeping: Eden shall provide for general housekeeping services weekly. Services include: light house cleaning, bed making, changing of linens, dusting and vacuuming;
- Social and Recreational Activities: Social and recreational programs will be offered weekly, which include on-site programs as well as off-site trips, educational programming and social and recreational programs for the Residents. Transportation shall be provided by Eden for scheduled activities off-site;
- 24-Hour Response Staff: Response staff shall be available on the premises 24-hours a day to respond to scheduled or unscheduled needs and emergency calls from Residents;
- Reminders for self-administered medication management, medication set-up (such as preparing weekly pill caddies with that week’s medication), episodic and intermittent health promotion or disease prevention counseling and teaching self-care in meeting routine and special health care needs; and,
- Wifi is provided in certain public areas only.
The following are not included in the monthly fee:
- Guest Meals
- Special programs / events outside of the facility
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Telephone, cable, and internet services in Resident Unit
- Social work services*
- Psychological services*
- Wound care
- Incontinence care
- 24 hour licensed nursing
It is expressly understood Eden does not provide continuous intermediate or skilled nursing level of care. Nothing herein shall be construed to obligate Eden to perform services for Resident beyond the scope of the Services herein, as such may be defined and changed or amended from time to time.
*Resident may engage other professionals to provide services not offered by Eden. Scheduling, cost associated with said services and all liability are the responsibility of the Resident.